How frequently should you get your chimney inspected?
Request a Quote
DID YOU KNOW?
According to Chimney Inspection Guidelines, the average home owner should be having your chimney inspected every year…
What do we look for when we are doing a chimney inspection?
- Chimney Cap and Crown Defects:
- Abandon or Hidden Ports:
- Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Damages, Blockage, and Safety:
- Dead End Flues
- Re-Lining Required
- Missing Clean out Doors and Fire hazards
- Movement in Parts and Chimney
- Rusts, Damages, or Support Defects
- Unsealing, and Unlining